6/11/2024

Roasted Potato Logs

 


You Will Need:

  • 3 Medium Russet Potatoes (washed, scrubbed and sliced into wedges lengthwise)
  • 2-3 tsp. or so of Olive oil or Canola oil
  • Seasoning (Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Mrs. Dash Original)


Preheat Oven to 425 Degrees. Grease large baking pan with about 1 tsp. of oil, until nicely coated, (I use a spray bottle that I have filled with canola or olive oil), then lay potato wedges single layer on the pan. Use a spray bottle of oil and spray the tops of the potato wedges and then season by sprinkling on the desired seasonings. (If you don't have a spray bottle to spray the oil, you can place the potato wedges in a bowl, add the oil and use your  hands to coat them with oil). Bake for 10 minutes, then turn them with a spatula, and bake another 10 minutes, turn them and bake an additional 10 minutes or until tender and golden brown. Cooking times can vary with ovens so adjust the cooking time if needed. 

Note: Below is the type of spray bottle that I use for spraying my pan and potatoes with oil, it works great and I can be sure that nothing has been added to my potatoes but the oil that I have put in my bottle. (You can find cooking spray bottles at various places, mine came from Temu).


And here is what the potatoes look like spread out on my baking pan, after they are done. I make sure that there is plenty of room for the potatoes and that they are single layer, and are spread out so they won't be on top of each other, giving them room to cook.


Serves 3-4 

Enjoy!