You will need:
- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- About 1/4 Cup Green Onion (washed and chopped include the bottom white part)
- Garlic Powder, Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 1 Reg. Sized Can Tomato Soup
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 to 1 Cup Grated Colby Jack Cheese
- 1 Cup Uncooked Elbow Macaroni Pasta (that's been cooked according to package directions and drained)
Brown meat on medium high in a large skillet with green onion, sprinkled garlic powder, salt and pepper. Once meat is brown, drain and return to skillet. Stir in soup, water worcestershire sauce, and cooked pasta. Cover and bring to a boil and then reduce heat and simmer about 20-30 minutes, stirring frequently. Just before serving top with grated cheese and cover until melted stir and serve.
Serve with a salad or green beans and cheddar biscuits.
Serves about 4-6 people