Chocolate Fantasy Dessert


You Will Need: 


  • 1 cup flour
  • 1/2 cup margarine melted
  • 1 cup finely chopped pecans

Combine and press into 9 x 13" pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Cool.


  • 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese (softened)
  • 1 cup cool whip
  • 1 cup sifted powdered sugar

 Combine and  spread over cooled crust

3 1/2 cups milk
1 large box instant vanilla pudding
1 large box instant chocolate pudding
more cool whip for the top layer
small chocolate bar to grate over the top 

In a large bowl combine puddings and milk. Stir until thickened. Pour over first two layers. Cover with cool whip. Grate small chocolate bar over all. 

Note: This recipe uses a 12 oz. container of cool whip, (although I could only find the 16 oz. size so that's what I bought).  

This recipe was given to me by my Aunt about 29 years ago, she typed it out for me and I am sharing it here just as she has it on my typed copy. 

This is a great dessert to feed a crowd! It is so rich and delicious! 

Enjoy!