Cheesy Veg-all Casserole

You will need:
  • 3 cans Veg-all Vegetable Medley mixed vegetables, please note: I usually don't recommend a certain brand for my recipes, but for this recipe, I do recommend using the Veg-all brand, because I have tried regular canned mixed vegetables in this recipe and it doesn't taste the same, and to me it isn't as good made with other brands)
  • 1 cup Mayonnaise
  • 4 oz. Mozarella Cheese (fresh grated)
  • 4 oz. Cheddar Cheese (fresh grated)
  • 1/2 a stick of Margarine
  • 1 roll of Ritz Crackers  (that you have crushed, I put mine in a large zip bag and crush them)
Grease a 13 by 9 inch casserole dish or baking pan. Drain the juices from 2 of the cans of veg-all, you'll need the juice from one of the cans, so don't drain one of the veg-all cans. Put it all in a mixing bowl. Add Mayo, and both grated cheeses. Gently stir it all together, put it in the pan, then  put the crushed Ritz crackers on top. Slice margarine and put it randomly all over the top of the crackers.  
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

Enjoy!  

This recipe is one that my Mama and her Mama always made during the holidays.